Google

Monday, March 26, 2007

March 24 Cateye RR - Finished: 25th

I got a shot of humility this weekend. 40 Degrees, and constant heavy rain, a good ol New England soaking. To sum up the race in short it goes something like this:
No warm up= OFF THE BACK, and a little soreness to boot.
Colin my teammate however rocked an 11th place in the muck earning him the VC Mud Wrestling Champions Belt.

All in all not quite the results I hoped for, but the race itself was an absolute blast.

Here are some pic's:








This mud is a lot of work!!!





I did finally get it going, but it was a little to late.




All smiles before the race.

I'll tell you one thing I take more from of the "bad" results than the "good" results. Its all just experience, and this race went down just the way it was supposed to have, that is for certain.

No comments: