Google

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Shuffling the Deck

I guess I just needed a change. Is it the right thing to do, is it to soon, is it to late, should I, shouldn't I, why am I really doing this, is it a mistake, should I have done it sooner, should I do it later? I HATE CHANGE. Its some scary stuff. The unknown, and the future is something we have absolutely no control over and I hate not having control over something. Hey, I work on the control thing daily, and I know I don't have control over almost everything, but its still scary stuff. I can just take care of my end and the rest will fall into place the way it is supposed to, like it or not.

Whats the change? Nothing big, I just changed coaches................but, my gut tells me there are some bigger changes around the corner.

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

dang... I thought you were shuffling into full-time cyclocross training

Marty said...

where are the summit county ride pics?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????