Google

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time for Transition

Yep, its here , the last work out of the year. We'll not that any of my workouts have been much of workouts lately, but I think I'll give it one last effort tonight, and do em all.......hmmmm
Next up, Parker Criterium.....Last road event of the year. Wow, where did this season go? I can still remember riding out to Carter Lake with the guys, and freeeeeezing my ars off, like it was yesterday. And those Stazio Training Crits.....oh good times! We'll what a season its been, I think one of the highlights of my season was sharing a bed with Kenny at Dead Dog. Buddy, you gotta shave your back if you wanna spoon again. HAhahaha! Oooooo, I gots a feeling next year is gonna be fun! But first, I think there are some fun, long, coffee shop tour, sprint for the town limit sign, laugh your ass off rides in my future. Hey, anyone wanna ride bikes? I got no more intervals, i got no more intervals, i got no more intervals.........at least for now.

No comments: