Google

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ive been Mental, and here's the proof.

Don't say it, I already know.............so I'm a slow learner! Its amazing how life stress can effect physical performance. At the end of the season stress levels were through the roof, and my power levels were suffering, and I'm sure it was in part due to these stresses. I could hardly produce a ride with a NP of over 200 watts. A little rest, and a lot of positive energy, and I'm plugging rides with NP of 217 watts over 3.5 hours, and last nights solo effort with a NP of 222 watts over 1.5 hours. Please take note that a major shift has taken place in my life. Things are good, and there is an abundance of positive energy flowing freely in, through, and around my life. As long as I stay out of my own way things will continue on this way. Amazing, what could it be? I think I know what might be a part of this puzzle. Life is such an amazing journey, every experience has been for a reason, I may not know what the reasons are, but they are what have brought me to this point. More will be revealed, I'm sure of that. Happiness is such a incredible journey.

No comments: