Google

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Look'n fo lub in all da wong pwaces

Renee my coach has me work'n on my beach muscles now, so I think Im about ready to start dating again. I thought I'd put the following things that describe me in my profile:

Outgoing, active, athletic, cyclist, steady job, healthy lifestyle, clean apartment, clean car, loves family and friends.
Translation: No life, purple tight wearing, enginenerd, with a Trex body, who's gotta be gay.

If your gay, sorry, didnt mean to offend you , and Im really not gay, even thought it may appear that way.

3 comments:

Joey said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Well, at least I'm not the only "suspect" person in our little clan these days.
Oh, and I'm not gay! I don't know how these rumors get started.

reastman said...

uhmm...don't rope me in to this.

kenny said...

dude...anyone with purple crocs just has to be gay!!!