Google

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Friends

So, Ive been off the radar as of late. Things are great, life is amazing, and I haven't run the bus off the road in a little while, that's prolly because I'm not driving it right now. I have been busy cleaning up some items from a past life, enjoying old friendships, and new ones. The bike life has been evaluated, recognized, and put into perspective. The shift is real, im looking forward to enjoying new experience, experiencing old passions, and learning what new things life has to offer. Happiness is truly a journey................ October 6th marked a new chapter in this journey, and wow what a ride it has been so far. I have to thank all of you that have done so much for me through out this and all of my journeys, you know who you are, and I truly appreciate you and all that you have done.

1 comment:

kenny said...

your cryptic messages leave me wondering.