Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

In the Spirit of Giving.............

I was reading one of my favorite blogs (Bike Snob NYC) earlier today, which reminded me that its the season of giving. One of the gift Ideas was Smart Bikini Color. My personal favorite is the Passion Plum, I think it would totally rock with our VC kits.

All this fun reminded me of this little gem I had so nicely stuffed in a shoe box waiting for the perfect occasion.


Forget the Harden the F-Up bracelets, these bad boys are gonna be hot this year. I'm personally going to sport a cougar, which is guaranteed to make ya fast!

Next up is a necessity for those long road trips, or ski excursions with your wife, or girlfriend. Come on, its winter time, and all that opening and closing of the windows kills your cars gas mileage.

So next time she lets a little toot loose, give a little spray of this stuff and your good to go.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

b fisk said...

you are on to something here. i think that is the chamois mold they used for our vc kits!