Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Ride Continues......................

Ive been hitting the alpine life lately I think I have 15 days in on the boards this winter, not to bad since I had a 1460 day break. This year has been quit a blast, I have a partner in crime who can rip right along with me. The last couple of weeks I have been picking up the bike training a bit, and I'll be honest it hurts but the season is long, and fitness will come. I will probably not have the form I had in March, April, and May of last year, but I will also probably not take all of July off from racing either.
Seasons change, new opportunities present themselves, time goes on. I have learned quite a bit about myself in the last year, this includes some profound realizations about myself, and my surroundings. I discovered what is truly important in my life, what is a necessity, and what is a luxury. I think I may be experiencing something that many people have the opportunity to experience in life, something which I have not yet had the opportunity, or the privilege to experience. I will elaborate on this some more, but all in good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, ooo, the suspense. Tell us more!!!

JT said...

Nope

Anonymous said...

are you engaged????