Google

Thursday, January 31, 2008

So an anonymous poster left comments on a couple recent blog posts of mine. One was left on Hugs for Everybody, and another on The Power of a Smile. The links will take you directly to the posts and comments, so check them out. Now I admit I often spew some stuff that some might find sappy, stupid, gay, or what ever you might call it, its true I fully admit it, and I am completely fine with it. I mean seriously Hugs for Everybody? yeah that was meant to be goofy, and hell if you hugged your chamois you totally rock, I do it all the time, especially after a good 4 hour ride in July, I mean hell who doesn’t love their chamois? What I do find unfortunate is the comment left on the Smile post. This is sad, especially since it is the exact reason I posted that piece. There are people out there that are very unhappy, with them selves, with their given life situations, with their health, you name it. This is a reality that we often do not talk about, and something that I have once lived through. It has taken me a long time to, grow comfortable in my own skin, and the same holds true for others. When I was living in my own personal hell, I would often point fingers and such. Someone then told me, "when you point a finger at some one or something, you always have 3 pointing back at you" how true this is. When I pointed out something I didn’t like, be it a person, place, or idea all signs pointed back at me. What inside me was making me so unhappy with myself that I might feel this way?

My life is good today, I am happy with myself, and what life has offered to me. I have learned to never judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. So, to the anonymous poster, I sincerely hope you someday find what you are looking for, whatever that might be, and I wish you happiness, peace, and love in doing so

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to reiterate that no one wants to read this mindless dribble, especially if it is going to resort to whining about negativity. Grow a pair, or borrow some from Yawkey Girl.