Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back in Winter Mode......

My commute came to a screeching halt this morning, what typically is a 35 min drive from Cyn's turned into a 2+ hour sloppy mess. As usual its not the weather that's the problem, its the vehicle operators..........

Door slammed shut at Lincoln & I25, all hopes of getting to work on time gone!

Thank goodness my town police have H2's for just these occasions!

That's your tax dollars at work baby!

The County only has Blazers.... Poor bastards


Ah the weather bubble, its funny sometimes when its cloudy in the rest of the world, its completely sunny in Castle Rock, other times its socked in. The surveyors at my company swear there is an invisible dome above the city built and controlled by "the man", you look out the window its sunny, a 1/4 mile out of town it can be a blizzard. Today the dome effect was in reverse, kinda.

F-the bike, I think I'm gonna go skiing this weekend........

No comments: