Google

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

ZEUS '08

Well, after watching the first two presidential debates I have decided I am going to vote for the dog for president.  He has many of the same qualities as our presidential candidates, and some which separate him from the pack ;)  The following are some of the qualities that I think add to his appeal. 

I should mention first and foremost that he has spots!

He would be a wise leader.  Having 10 yrs of progressive experience in life.

He wont just say anything for votes, he will follow through with his promises.

It is physically impossible not to smile at a dalmatian.

He speaks his mind, and doesn't go potty in the house.

He doesn't take crap from anyone! (did I mention he is potty trained)

And finally, he has chose Gus as his running mate.

No comments: