Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Running?

So, in an effort to fill my new found spare time, I decided to take a little trot yesterday. I went to this place down the street from my humble abode, where the trails are nice, smooth, and soft. I remembered from my experiences last year that this would probably make me sore. When have I ever listened or payed attention to past experiences. I fully knew the risk, and proceeded to take 2 laps around this beautiful, scenic, 2.5 mile loop. Mind you I went very slow attempting not to repeat the agony caused by the constant pounding of one foot after the other on this beautiful trail. Ah, the sunset, the cool breeze, the wildlife, very enjoyable, I could have continued for hours. That was yesterday..........Today, OUCH!!!!! Damn that shit hurt! I can barely walk.

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

sucker! the fool's run

we cyclists think we can do it all.

JT said...

Dude!, I needed you to tell me that before I ran!!!!