Google

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bike Food! These'll make ya fast!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried these little bundles of goodness last night for the first time, and holy crap-ola they are sooooooooooo good. Picture it, a light white cake cookie topped with a foot of fudge. Ok, maybe not a whole foot, more like 1/4 to 1/2 and inch but you get my point. Thoughts that came to mind were things like, "screw veggie burgers", "damn I'm glad I didn't have lunch (this week)", and "Joey's gonna be pissed when he finds out I broke into his cookies"..... I was also thinking these would be a super on the bike food, hell they have almost as much punch as a cliff bar, and if your going for that pre-digested food thing, they are sure to be fully melted in your jersey during the summer months. If you're a super skitzo food nazi type (er athlete) worried about what you put into your system, don't fret, these baby's are made with milk (non-fat) even. For everyone else on the planet, these bad boys are packed with all types of simple sugars, hydrogenated oils, processed and bleached flower, syrups, starches, artificial flavors, and yes my personal favorites FDC yellow no. 5 and 6. Hellya, that's gonna leave a mark. ENJOY!!!!!

I have to thank www.yawkeygirl.blogspot.com for pointing me in the direction of these little bad boys.
check'm out at www.bergercookies.com

Ya I know, but the blogger links are not working right now............

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hey, on the most recent pole, I could only vote for one item, why make me pick just one? I'd like to put it on record that the diet includes, but is not limited to, Meat Lovers Pizza, Fried Chicken, AND Berger Cookies and Milk.

Thank you.