Google

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ski March!

Now that DBC Events has canceled their March races, I have an excuse to ski for another month. Like I actually need an excuse for that.......... Damn, then someone told me, the collegiate races in March have USCF categories at the end of the day. I knew this but put it in the back of my mind, a dark dusty place were not many thoughts return from once put there. Oh, well Daylight savings is in a couple weeks and the days are getting longer now, maybe I will just ride my bike hard during the week and double dip some pow, and Crits on the weekend. Ah, the best of both worlds, this stuff is too good, I wish I could bottle it and sell it to people in New York city, Kentucky or Minnesota ; )
BTW I miss you guys........

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

don't rub it in bro..

keep the dream alive for the rest of us

Richard Light said...

Hey T-Bone, if you give me enough early notice my wife might be able to you a ticket at Copper or she can get 32$ passes any time.