Google

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happieness, What A Journey!

Dinner, the night before the big day!


Here come the "I Do's"
And No One Got Frostbite


Snow, Sun, Some Wind, and a Wedding on a Mountain Pass.......Heaven!


Yup, Married on the Divide, Told You..... My Dream Girl!


I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!


I wonder if Cynthia has any idea what she got herself into? ;)
I think everyone had a nice weekend, we are absolutely exhausted, and look forward to doing it all over again next year for everyone back in commonwealth........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!

Celebratory High Grade/Confier Mountain ride!?!? Be sure to ask the wife first ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your marriage to Cynthia! She is a terrific lady! I am happy for the two of you!

Jared Roy said...

congrats bro.. you're my hero

http://jaredroy.blogspot.com/2008/05/congrats-jt.html#links

Brent said...

Did you get all of that cake out of your nose yet? :) Congrats man!! Hey Jared, what's up - I thought I was your hero?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say congratulations to the both of you! Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you when your both in Boston this summer.
Katie B (from Boston)