Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

DC in a Day!

I had some time to kill on friday while Cyn was at work, so I decided to attempt the super tour (by foot) of the Mall, in Washington DC. I had 5.5 hours to do the 6.7 miles, hitting all of the major monuments along the way. (I really just needed some exercise after spending the previous day at work and on a plane) I kept things entertaining by giving ma, and pa little a tour of DC via TXT messaging.


The World War II Memorial

"Freedom Is Not Free" ~The Korean War Memorial

Lincoln Memorial

Outside the Lincoln Memorial

"The Wall"~Vietnam Veterians Memorial

Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Vietnam Womens Memorial~The Nurses

The White House

The National Archives

The Capital Building

And Again.......


Done by 1:15 with with an hour and fourty five minutes to spare, time to take a nap under a nice shade tree........

No comments: